Tomorrow is about Jan./Capricorn (the Goat). And so forth through the zodiac. You can use the Virtues that correspond to each sign (Robert Sardello has done such good work on the virtues if you have his writings). Capricorn is “The courage to redeem what has gone wrong”. Chew on that for awhile!!!
This was in the CHRISTMAS post by Suzanne... referring to the day after Christmas, as a pre-view for January. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL THE CAPRICORNS in our lives. I have not read any Sardello books. Anything more to add? I was going to go back and look at Meditations on the Signs of the Zodiac. More soon.S
1 comment:
You haven't read any of Sardello!!!! You gotta! He is a Sophia-man. Really gets it. Who is it that you know who has studied with Sardello? I have wondered what that was like. I went to one workshop with him in Detroit. And loved it.
Post a Comment