Saturday, January 26, 2008

I'm here

Guess what now I'm getting blog sauvy- well for me that is -Sandy is visiting us in Jamestown and showing me the loops. Hope to see more of your exchanges.

Is Mars direct yet?

I sure hope so since my Mars is in Pisces just like my sun sign and I've not been able to get going.

Cheers,
Susun

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Hi Susun!
Mars goes direct on Jan 30th-- hang on.
Glad Sandy is showing you how to do it.
Share your thoughts!
Suzanne

Susun said...

Well I must be feeling Mars getting ready to go direct because I finally got out of bed today and walked for five miles.I have all these writing assignments to do and I just can't get them done. I'm listening to the Robert Powell tape on the emerging Sophia and the double talk that's currently coming at us wow very helpful. Makes me want to get my garden going to grow BD herbs to spiritualize food. I'm making a list of all the ideas that are coming toward me now that I'm freed up from Dr Hauschka and my book tour. Do any of you know where to get the new BD preparation made with Franincense Myrrh and Gold? I would like to use some on our property which has recently been disrupted with renovations and previously much neglected and over run with vines. Warm greetings Susun