Hello Starry-starry-night-Sisters...wherever you are.
I guess you could say that I just pulled my head up above water! I have been treading through so much holiday and family stuff these past weeks....it feels GREAT to "pop above water", and see with a new clarity, what I THINK will be a manageable amount of LIFE for the next few months!
Tonight we are expecting a BIG SNOW, AGAIN. I love when it snows... I feel like something so special is falling down on us. Blessings? crystalized calmness? when the snow piles up on the roof our house becomes warmer, literally! with the extra snow insulation. But it's the "heart" feelings that always make me so happy on a snowy morning.....like a special unexpected vacation. We make pancakes, drink tea, put a fire in the fireplace and the kids get out the GAMES. It's great. A break from the norm.
I am grateful for the snow, and the people in my life. I am grateful for new friends and old friends, for the comfort of knowing that we have so much to LEARN and so much to SHARE!
Hope you are all well, tonight.
xxxoooo S
No comments:
Post a Comment