Dearest Suzani-
I will send the 2 dolphin along with the 12 Hawaiian flower essences-when you contact Suzanne, Susan and your sister Sandy-
send them to the Floral Acupuncture link! (click on the title of this post).
This is the water research my husband and I are doing-and will help them get a picture of the Flora Corona work-and where it is going- ( I just did a book review in Lilipoh on Andreas Schultz's book 'Water Crystals'- the water aspect of this work is core.)
It would be such a blessing to have this group of women join the training- and bring this light to the color & light work / vibrational essences / new water research-
The starrystarrynightsistersblogspot-- oh my goodness-this is a gift offering! I think I would love to be part of this Suzani- so do ask the others if they would like to have me join their group-thank you! (Rena Osmer- former head of Early Childhood Education from Rudolf Steiner College just graduated from the group- )
I've long been holding the image of awakening to the location fixed stars at your birth chart in order to read your cosmic destiny- have done some of this in my own chart (you have to move the whole star chart to see where these fixed stars were when you were born- complicated-I spoke with Robert P about this to ask if the way I was doing it was correct, which he affirmed.
The flower essence training- gradually highlights--aligning the physical body with Galactic North & the center of the earth- in order to allow the new hara line chakras to arise-
I'll be sending lot's of info soon- as you move into the course-
Starry starry night- beautiful sister,
Deborah
No comments:
Post a Comment