For interested astrologers, astrosophers.....star wisdom seekers, to ponder questions and throw ideas around!
Here are a few goodies:http://www.alabe.com/freechart/http://www.quicksilverproductions.com/qp_OrderingInfo.aspxhttp://www.astrodatabank.com/indexNM.htmThis last one is a fun way to find out charts of famous people. Lois Rodden is amazing for this.As time goes by I may have more to suggest. Let me know how you interact with these.SW
SSKL-- I just noticed the picture (duh)--ahhhhhhThis is fun. How do I read your profile? can't seem to see that. I filled in my profile. SW
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Here are a few goodies:
http://www.alabe.com/freechart/
http://www.quicksilverproductions.com/qp_OrderingInfo.aspx
http://www.astrodatabank.com/indexNM.htm
This last one is a fun way to find out charts of famous people. Lois Rodden is amazing for this.
As time goes by I may have more to suggest.
Let me know how you interact with these.
SW
SSKL-- I just noticed the picture (duh)--ahhhhhh
This is fun. How do I read your profile? can't seem to see that. I filled in my profile. SW
Post a Comment