I am really into this....because it will archive our star questions and conversations. We can invite who we want to participate, OR NOT! It can be a private conversation, or a group conversation or a BIGGER group conversation. Let me know if you're interested!
Sandy
3 comments:
Hi Sandy--
This is fabulous! I have always wondered how to blog/what/where/who etc. You know I have a Gemini Moon......and all that air.......so much to say/think/write. I write- journalling- alot anyway. But MUCH BETTER to think there could be someone out there who might read and converse. I love it.
Chronicle this:
I am researching astro programs for mac. I thought there was only IO. Turns out that that one is probably still the best. But there is also a shareware program that looks basic and kind of neat. I need a program for my mac. I was resisting IO. But I read a review that was in the MTN Astrologer and it was pretty encouraging. More to check out. if you google astro software- mac, something like that you can see for yourself.
SO-- I am here to receive your thoughts and we shall see where this goes.
Z
Hi, Sandy, and Suzanne, great idea! Thanks for inviting me and I am looking forward to meeting you on Tuesday, Suzanne. Waliyah
Here's an astro thought:
On the winter solstice day Jupiter will be exactly conjunct the Sun-- both at 0ยบ Capricorn. That is a very benevolent energy. Of course Pluto is breathing down their necks (close by)..... Oh well. Still it could be a very lovely day- First Day of Winter. Does anyone else out there watch what is going on in the sky....as in look at an astrology calendar? It is the best way to learn astrology. Much watching.
Suzanne
Post a Comment