Thursday, December 13, 2007

catching UP!

HI! Suzanne sent me this email last Saturday.....and I thought I would post it now, because it is still current and offers food for thought! ( I hope you don't mind me sharing this Suzanne.)

From SW to SKL - December 8, 2007 9:41:34 AM EST - Another thought of the astro variety. Do you notice any heightened energy thing going on right now...like in your body? Like...sleep disturbance (more than usual).....or a sense of heaviness and gloom due to the world....or anything....like just something in the air that is disturbing? Jupiter is about to come up to a conjunction with Pluto....a once in 12 year phenomenon but this time it is occurring right exactly on the Galactic Center— a point at 27* Sagittarius. RS says that the GC is where the highest spiritual beings enter and exit from our solar system. It is a point that shows up very strongly in the Life of Christ— Robert Powell tracks it carefully. And Pluto is BLOCKING this point....and then Jupiter comes up and expands whatever is going on. I feel something— but I never know if it’s just me and my own craziness...or am I picking something up that is about the world? And then- so what?

It could be more of a good thing for you as Jupiter will move on and then trine your Venus- Dec 19-20. Watch and see what happens.Happy Sat. Z.

No comments: