email from Kristine Sinicrope to SKL • December 8, 2007 10:11:49 AM EST
Miz Sandy--
Hooray for astrology, astrosophy, possible study groups, new women friends, the midwest and Williamsburg (I've always wanted to live there...good choice). I just got home from England where I fell in love. Who knew the Brits and their stomping grounds would be so delightful to this picky Sagittarius. I spent my birthday rambling for hours through the Abbotsbury sub-tropical gardens in Dorset on the ocean. Three women picked me up on a wind driven/rainy and rainbowed hill at the 14th century St. Catherine's Chapel and took me out to birthday tea and then home with them for a smashing dinner.
My little room overlooking the sea and the rising 3/4 moon every night was the perfect tiny retreat and amazingly quiet in the midst of off season Weymouth "downtown". It seems I haven't seen or really talked to you for years now. Something needs to be done about that. I might just have to get official here and invite you out to lunch/dinner. Let's talk soon--Love Kristine
No comments:
Post a Comment